Alana The Valley

About Alana The Valley


Under construction


2Q 2027




The Valley


from 3 724 sq ft


from 954 000$

Alana is a premium complex from the popular developer Emaar Properties. It is presented in one of the finest family communities, Valley, in the Dubailand area. There is an opportunity to purchase twin villas right by the sea, offering beautiful park views from the windows.

The twin villas are available in three-bedroom, four-bedroom, and five-bedroom configurations. The offered property size ranges from 347 to 462 square meters. Each villa will be equipped with private gardens, fitted kitchens, terraces, maid’s rooms, and balconies. The developer offers very favorable acquisition and payment terms. The initial payment is only 10%, with the remaining 90% to be paid during the construction phase. The complex is expected to be ready for occupancy in the second quarter of 2027.

Such properties are particularly popular for families with children, as they offer everything necessary for each family member. Entertainment and leisure options include a farmer’s market, an observation deck, equipped sports facilities, green areas, parks, barbecue areas, picnic zones, an amphitheater, jogging tracks, rock climbing walls, and much more.

Furthermore, purchasing property here opens up the opportunity to generate a substantial additional income. Villas can be rented out after completion. In October 2023, the average return on investment (ROI) for three-bedroom villas in this area is 7.5%. The average annual rental cost is AED 140,000 (USD 38,000). All these factors indicate that property in Alana is quite profitable.

Property Types:
Twin Villas

Payment plan

first installment

10 %

under construction

80 %

on key handover

10 %


Alana offers two design options to choose from: Sierra and Lilac. The first option combines straight lines and elegant curves, while the second is geared towards a modern aesthetic.

Prospective homeowners in this complex will be able to enjoy the following amenities:

  • Direct access to The Valley park;
  • Swimming pools;
  • Central open-air pond;
  • Walking paths and water features;
  • Wellness center.
  • Pool

  • Sports Hall

  • Children playground

  • Barbecue area

  • 24/7 security

  • Covered parking

  • Cafes and restaurants




Alana will be located near Al Ain Road – Dubai and Jebel Ali – Lehbab Road, allowing for quick and relatively traffic-free access to almost any point in the emirate. It takes 25 minutes by car to reach DIFC, Business Bay, and Dubai International Airport.

The important social facilities can be reached in about the same time frame, including:

  • Hazem Kindergarten;
  • Chubby Cheeks Nursery;
  • GEMS Winchester School;
  • Aster Clinic – Dubailand;
  • Dubai London Clinic – The Villa Branch.

Popular attractions and entertainment venues in the emirate can be reached within a 15-minute drive, including Dubai Outlet Mall, The Sevens Stadium, Dubai Camel Racing Club, Millennium Equestrian and Racing Club, and Al Marmoom Heritage Village.

Other projects

Get expert advice

Leave your details